Retrofit Project for legacy control
- Main functions of the BR-10RN or the BR-10S/SN
- Some features may be limited due to functions of existing Load Break Switches or Reclosers.
- Electrical control output circuit suitable for driving mechanism of the existing Reclosers or Load Break Switches
- Voltage or current input circuit suitable for voltage and current sensors of the existing Recloser or Load Break Switch
- Power supply design and enough battery back-up time considering field condition
- Installation frame for Round, Square pole, or lattice structure
- Other requested functions by user
- Retrofitting Reclosers operated without communication functions installed on substations or lines
- For the existing reclosers without voltage sensors, the control for retrofitting can performs protection elements required voltages or voltage measurement with additional external voltage sensors.
- For replacing Recloser controls that have reached the end of their life span or legacy controls
- By reusing the current operating reclosers or Load Break Switches, it is able to save purchasing and installation cost.
- Efficiency and reliability of operation increase through automation and additional protection elements
- Test Set for Retrofit Version of the Control
- The Control and Power Cable
- Dedicated power supply device
- Dedicated interface module